Position: Head of People
Salary: £80K plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits
Location: City, London
- Our client is a FTSE 100 recognised brand, always striving for greatness and aiming for the best customer experience.
- Fabulous opportunity for an experienced HR professional to be pivotal in the delivery of excellent performance within this highly collaborative culture.
- A journey of transformational Change lies ahead both for the business and HR
- The future of this organisation is centred on growth and HR will be at the centre, enabling this in an integrated and professional way.
- This will appeal to an ambitious professional, possibly stepping up from an HR Business Partner or Senior Business Partner level and keen to progress the HR function within a significant business.
- Delivery across all aspects of the HR agenda to ensure that the best fit tools, processes and procedures are in place. Alongside this, there is scope to proactively innovate and deliver a template for HR excellence.
- Partnering a diverse and highly commercial population across the full generalist remit.
- Lead and coach a small HR team to provide a high quality, business centred HR service, ensuring the continuous growth of HR capability and effective HR operations.
- Provide the business with valuable analytical data and management information.
- Proactive delivery of People Plans to support organisational growth. In particular, engagement and talent will be key pillars for success.
- Strategic and tactical HR decision making and project delivery in a highly commercial and fast moving environment.
- Partner line managers on resourcing and employee relations, especially in the areas of employment law, grievance, performance management and employee reward initiatives.
- Graduate calibre/CIPD qualified
- Proven HR business partnering/generalist experience gained in diverse and fast paced environments such as telecoms, retail, FMCG, or financial services.
- Previous experience of managing and leading a small team.
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Ability to contribute to the continued development of a people centric culture where engagement is optimised.
- Passionate about HR with the drive and resourcefulness to thrive on the significant business opportunities ahead.
- Sensitive, empathetic and highly experienced at managing evolutionary change.
- Hands on and practical in approach.
Please note that this is a confidential assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details to email@example.com Ref: HOHR/01019. Decisions for Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists.