Position: Head of HR
Salary: £80-100k base plus benefits
Location: City of London
Our client is a leading digital technology consultancy. Their business model and consultancy expertise is highly sought after and they are poised for substantial growth in the UK. Their core consultancy services help the world’s leading Financial Services institutions transform in a digital era.
Alongside this, their global innovations team also develop new business models focusing on areas such as cloud technology, data engineering and artificial intelligence.
Candidate Qualities & Experience
This is the lead HR position in the UK and the ideal candidate will work with some of the brightest people in the technology market on challenging and rewarding projects in a team of like-minded individuals. This organisation prides itself on its international environment promoting professional and cultural exchange and encouraging further individual development. Talent is a key part of the people agenda in terms of both acquisition and development of key talent such as scarce technology talent.
This is new position, with UK responsibility, will report to the COO and will be an integral part of the business leadership team. Functionally, this person will also lead a team of six HR professionals.
- Graduate calibre/CIPD qualified.
- As a technology specialist, Talent is of course central to the success and growth of the organisation. This person will formulate an innovative talent management strategy that offers creative solutions to the challenge of attracting and retaining the best employees from a competitive talent market.
- This person will bring relevant knowledge and experience of contemporary HR practices that will underpin the organisations objectives for growth.
- Experience of working in a fast paced consultancy environment would be useful.
- Ability to shape and deliver culture change and OD across a business.
- A strategic and tactical thinker with an ability to convey a compelling vision to other on both long and short term initiatives.
- Lead on the implementation of a people plan that also drives employee engagement and will be able to challenge and really modernise the way they work.
- Relevant knowledge of the HR legal and compliance agenda will be a given.
- This person will have a progressive and contemporary attitude to the agility of the workplace and will represent these ideas at Group level, working closely with European HR colleagues.
Please note that this is a confidential assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please apply by email and forward your CV and current salary details to email@example.com Ref: HOHR/0120. Decisions for Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists.