Position: Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: up to c£75k base + car allowance and excellent benefits (Four days per week working pattern is possible – pro-rata salary)
- A hugely successful organisation with an excellent track record of sustainable profit growth.
- A great brand with an excellent reputation for integrity, innovation, pace and customer focus.
- Compelling and positive future, requiring robust HR business partnering and expertise and a passion for doing this in the right way.
Candidate Qualities & Experience
- A graduate, ideally CIPD qualified.
- Currently working in the following environment:
- International – this experience is critical
- Forward thinking
- Entrepreneurial – fast paced/dynamic industry sector
- Complex and multi-cultural
- Robust and commercial HR business partnering experience will be a given, as well as excellent OD skills.
- Able to facilitate workshops and deliver development/leadership capability building sessions.
- Outstanding influencing capability both of the strategic business agenda but also at collaborating with colleagues to achieve such goals.
- Tenacious, resilient and able to work confidently and in an agile way with minimal guidance.
- Fully comfortable with operating both strategically and operationally and within a matrix environment.
- Some international travel will be expected as part of this role.
Please note that this is a confidential assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please forward your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: HRM/1019. Decisions for Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists.