Position - Head of HR
Salary - Up to £75,000
Location - Central London (West End)
We are acting on behalf of a respected international employer in the field of education, seeking to find a high potential HR Manager with robust technical capability and exceptional interpersonal/influencing skills. In particular, integrity, discretion and well developed intuition are essential qualities for success.
Even though the organisation is growing at pace, the environment is unique with a culture which is supportive, collaborative and rewarding. People are treated with mutual respect and provided with the right support and training to maximise their potential. An appreciation for what education can deliver, and learning in general, will go hand-in-hand with contemporary HR working practices and a forward-thinking and innovative approach. Your role will be to ensure that the HR service is delivered in a way that enables this organisation and its people to achieve their maximum potential.
- This is a new role and acting as an HR Business Partner, the incumbent will deliver a full generalist HR service to a portfolio of areas within this global but niche and multi-faceted organisation. You will support the building and development of a high quality HR service. This will include driving improvements in operational performance, increasing efficiencies and advancing the use of people metrics.
- The role will also lead on the effective management and use of the HR System.
- Leading on a variety of HR Projects will be an integral aspect of the role and the nature of these will enable the overall employee proposition to be raised to the next level.
- There is line management responsibility for one other person, as well as the need to operate in a matrix capacity in order to grow the global HR capability. Collaborative team working will therefore be essential.
You will be a high calibre HR generalist and your technical and interpersonal skills will already be proven. You will also have attention to detail, flexibility and the scope to operate at both strategic and tactical levels with equal enthusiasm.
Overall, you will be able to apply your breadth and depth of professional HR knowledge and commercial approach with confidence to gain early credibility with complex senior stakeholders and make an immediate contribution.
You will be a graduate, CIPD qualified to level 7 and able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of operating in growth organisations.
- Proven ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people at all levels and able to work well in a team environment.
- Robust IT skills, including HRIS knowledge and HR metric/reporting experience.
- Proactive approach, self- motivated and self-organised with high levels of initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven project management experience.
This will be a significant opportunity for the right individual.
Please note this is a confidential Search Assignment and we won’t be able to provide further company information over the phone at an initial stage.
In the first instance, please apply by emailing your CV and current salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref : HRM/0119).
Decisions For Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists