Position: Executive Director of People and Culture
Organisation: WWF – UK
Salary Base: £95,000
Location: Woking, Surrey
• This is an exceptional time and opportunity to join WWF-UK as they evolve and move through a period of exciting transformation.
• Poised to start an exciting journey with a refreshed organisational strategy.
• As this is the HR lead role; strategic, contemporary thinking will be a given.
• Be an integral part of the purposeful Executive team with a clear strategy and plan to take the organisation to the next level in the next few years.
• Lead the people strategy with a progressive, high performing HR team already firmly established and ready to move forwards.
Key Focus Areas
• The individual will report to and work closely with the CEO and the Executive Group to develop and deliver the People and Culture Agenda to enable the achievement of WWF’s objectives.
• To shape and deliver an exciting agenda for the organisation that mobilises employees behind a progressive, unified culture.
• Shape and influence the strategic and tactical thinking at Executive level, not only on all ‘people and culture’ matters but also influence the wider business issues and priorities that extend beyond this agenda.
• Working closely in a coaching and guiding capacity across the organisation in order to maximise leadership capability and move towards genuine empowerment and teamwork across every part of the organisation.
• Develop existing talent to realise more of their potential whilst encouraging greater accountability and ownership for results. This will include promoting and embedding talent and succession planning initiatives.
• Contribute and build on employee engagement, responding to results from surveys, engaging action groups and forums, as well as successfully delivering fair and commercially sound reward strategies.
Candidate Qualities & Experience
• Graduate and ideally CIPD qualified.
• Proven and robust HR professional with a stable track record who has already operated successfully in the leadership position of a complex organisation.
• Not for Profit sector experience is highly desirable.
• Able to gain early credibility with stakeholders
• A track record in setting, delivering and above all embedding culture change programmes.
• Comfortable with leading the breadth of the People Agenda with multiple stakeholders and differing priorities.
• An accomplished and instinctive influencer.
• Proven experience delivering across the talent/succession and learning agenda with a track record linking this to business outcomes.
• A confident team leader; able to operate across multiple sites.
• Highly determined and resilient with a clear focus and drive to succeed in the role, coupled with humility, strong values about achieving success in the right way and for the right reasons.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and current salary details to:
email@example.com Ref : EDP 11/19.
Decisions for Growth – HR Executive Search Specialists.